Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Women we can not read minds

   On an average day at the shop a client comes in that has been married for three years.He expressed that he is feeling like his marriage is going down hill .He does not understand what is going on.He says his wife just stopped communicating with him out of the no where. As this time the shop was full of men of different ages,races and classes. The advice that was gave ranged from "leave her and go back to being a player" to "stay,work it out, and honor your marriage vows".
   It was actually difficult for us to get to deep into a solution because the problem was presented to us from only his perspective. Like it has been said  every story has three sides ,his, hers, and the truth. With that being said she was probably sitting in a salon telling her side of the story. The shop had educated men ,mature experienced men and street life men that had various opinions on the gentleman's situation,some agreed with each others debated one another.
  At the end of this long drawn out discussion everyone agreed on a couple points.Women are very difficult to understand and you will spend your entire life trying to figure them out. We also agreed that we love and need them .If women would express themselves in more of a direct way instead of making us figure things out that would be great.I could go on and on but I think you get the root of our point.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and i had been married for 16 years..together 25. And it has been rocky and sometimes i just wanted to walk and on one occasion.. I did. I moved out for a year and dammit it was not easy. And all in all he ended up coming to see me where i lived and we talked about our issues. For me .. yes someone else was showing me attention that he wasnt. And i felt he was so comfortable and i felt unappreciated. Most recently my husband and i got a divorce back in august but that was for other reasons and while i dont expect anyone else to understand... but he is my all and everything. Some ppl say pray on it. That didnt work for me.. I needed action because my marriage was failing. We talk now. We communicate now.. we spend that time. We let one another know its ok to disagree but as long as u love me nothing else matters. I am going to be by his side until i die snd vice versa.. please work it out!!!

    ReplyDelete